Friday, April 22, 2011

MORNING SICKNESS....MY BuTT

I would like to meet the numbskull who came up with the term morning sickness. I bet you it was a male. Some guy trying to give other guys hope that this belly aching his wife has been doing will stop promptly at noon. Well guess what suckers thats total CRAP!

(WARNING GRAPHIC BLOG AHEAD TURN BACK NOW IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH)




Without trying to be mean but if your one those woman who are in the 25% and NEVER got morning sickness or even better NEVER even got queasy during your pregnancy PLEASE don't tell me because all it makes me want to do is rip your head off! I have not only been blessed with being in that 75% that joins the queasy club but to me I ended up with the worse kind of morning sickness I could think of. I would gladly take throwing up morning afternoon and night if it meant some relieve from this feeling, BUT NO! I am in a constant state of NAUSEA ALL DAY LONG!!! At least 5 times a day I find myself running for a bathroom sure this time I am going to actually upchuck and all I do is dry heave! DISGUSTING! Then I just sit there crawled up in fetal position on the bathroom and cry. I swear I would give anything to get one of two outcomes either let me puke or let me feel better. Worse is that nothing seems to help but crackers and sleep. Surely a diet saltines and sleeping all day can not be good for the baby but really I feel like it is all I can do at times.

So ladies, the idea that this sickness is a MORNING thing is a total crock! I love the fact that I am having a baby and everyone tells me that by the third trimester this is all a distant memory. So I know I should be happy right now but all I want to do is throw up! :-)

1 comment:

  1. It gets better. I didn't have morning sickness for but a couple days, but it did suck. I traded that in for sciatica, and that sucked worse. The second trimester was such a sweet vacation between the constant misery and exhaustuion of the first trimester and the third trimester...when you are so much bigger than you are used to that you can't sleep. ENJOY THE SECOND TRIMESTER. It is (for most women) the best part of pregnancy! I love you, and no matter what...remember that it is all very, very worth it when you are holding that sweet bundle of joy. You will all but forget the morning sickness, mood swings, pain/discomfort and even child birth.

    ReplyDelete