Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby B's Impromptu Photo Shoot!

So for those of you who don't know I have been away this week on a road trip with my friend Rachel. We spent some time with both of our families and I personally had a blast! However, the trip came to a screech halt this morning when I woke up. I will spare you all the details but it was enough to scare the bejeezes of out me. I called the OB and of course they wanted me to come in just to have everything checked out. So Rachel and I jumped in the car ( Seriously, I am still in my PJ's) and took off like two Bats out of Montgomery! Sitting in the waiting room with Steve (Still in my PJ's) was the longest 20 mins of my life. All I could think was something was wrong and they are taking their SWEET time to get to me! I was in a panic but finally she called my name. So we went back to the ultrasound room and.......




According to the Ultrasound Tech everything looked "Fantastic!!!" The Baby was prefect length for 8wks and we got to hear the heartbeat (158)! Which was the most AWESOME sound in the WHOLE world. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying. Steve on the other hand was holding tight to the chair to stop himself from passing out! But I am proud of him because he had a smile on his face the whole time. :-) So even though we don't know what caused the spotting this morning we do know that right now everything SEEMS just FINE! Which is load off my back. I won't feel 100% better until until I see my OB next week and he tells us everything is fine, but I feel good enough now that I am calm. So that's always a good thing! :-)! So I am about to go LAY DOWN and tomorrow I plan on spending the WHOLE day on my butt! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment