Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I really am PREGNANT!!

This morning at 8 am I got the confirmation call from the base clinic. Baby B is definitely in there.The Doctor said that I was about 5 weeks along and my suppose due date is get this......December 12. For those of you who don't know why that date is so special to me it is because it just happens to be the birthday of the best daddy in the whole world...MINE!!! I have my first OB appointment on May 12 because apparently they do not need to see you before you are 8-10 weeks because they want a heartbeat? So now I am just taking each day really really easy and hopefully letting Baby B grow. Speaking of growing......


45.......FOUR FIVE....that's the number of trips I took to the bathroom today. Yes I counted. Now I am sure it has more to do with the permeant bottle of water I have in my hand then the dime size child in my womb but whatever! This is the first sign of pregnancy that has real hit me. The second is the fact that I fell asleep today on the couch watching The Office. This is actually not an unusually thing for me to do (I like my sleep), but the fact that I did not realize I was falling asleep was. I woke up at about 12:15 still in the upright position.


Welp I am exhausted (even though I just took a nap at 8 pm) AGAIN! I guess it's bed time. Tomorrow I am going shopping for my new Baby Meal Plan. Lots of fruits, veggies, and whole grains. :-) So Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment