Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am sorry....WHAT???


The average E4 in the military makes about 23,000 base pay a year. The average member of congress makes about what 170,000 a year probably more?? So when I read a comment like this from Mrs. Linda Sanchez (D-Cali) I want to punch her in the face!!!

“I have to tell you that I live paycheck-to-paycheck, like most Americans,” Sánchez said. “I’m still paying off my student loans. I have a 2-year-old son who I have to support, and I have to maintain residences on both coasts. It’s very difficult for me to say, ‘Hey, I can give up my paycheck,’ because the reality is, I have financial obligations that I have to meet on a month-to-month basis that doesn’t make it possible for me.”


I am SORRY WHAT!!! Are you seriously comparing yourself to MOST AMERICANS when you just said "maintain residences on both coast"!!!! Here's a little reality check for you Congresswoman. While your sitting there trying to JUSTIFY not giving up your paycheck of DOUBLE (Hell, TRIPLE) Most AMERICANS some families are trying to figure out weather they are going to put food on the table or pay rent this next month if there is shutdown. Oh, and DON'T EVEN get me started on the whole fact that if the government shuts down it will be because YOU and the rest of your POLITICALLY DRIVEN buddies in Washington DID NOT DO YOUR JOB!! Yet, you still get a paycheck! Come on Lady! What the hell where you thinking when you opened that fat trap of yours and spoke? Did you want sympathy from the average American because you have bills too?? How about you ask the Soldier's wife with THREE other mouths to feed and a deployed husband how she feels about your little dilemma?? Her husband is out there doing his job...defending his country and his paycheck maybe taken away! IF THE MILITARY DOESN'T GET PAID WASHINGTON SHOULDN'T GET PAID! PERIOD!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment