Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweetness of doing....NOTHING

A philosophy that I took to a whole new level this week. I lost my cleaning day on wednesday, because my boss asked me to work while she ironically cleaned her house. After missing out on ten days of work this month I decided I could definitely use the extra money. I figured I could always catch up on the housework Thursday and Friday when I got off. Since my house is a disgusting mess right I obliviously did not catch up on housework.

Thursday I worked 11-4. Came home took the pups out to the dog park where they played with their friends till 6. Then Steve got home and informed me that a group of people from his flight were going out to a local restaurant called The Grill and he wanted to go. So we didn't get home till 830. By this point I was exhausted and ready for bed since I had to get up earlier then normal because they were shutting off our water (which turned out to be a false statement because the water NEVER got shut off.)

Friday was Steve's birthday so besides working 930-530 I had all his birthday stuff to do. Which included going out to eat AGAIN. (bear with me on this we did it a lot this weekend.) We were going to go to chili's but since it was jammed back we thought we would try something new. Hello Station Seven! This place was great!! Its located in historic downtown columbus right on Main Street. They have everything a normal Sports Bar would plus live music. Great Atmosphere and the food was delicious. We didn't get home till like 930 and there was no way I starting to clean house then.

So I planned on catching up on all the house work today. My dear husband had other plans for me. He has been talking about wanting to see that new movie Paul for months now. So we went to the 130 showing (cheaper!!) It was such a funny movie. Anyone who loves nerdy things like say STAR WARS would get a real kick out of it. I don't even like Sci-Fi and I loved it! Then we went to Lowes because ONCE AGAIN our shower is clogged (Welcome to base housing build in 1960!) Then we had a flight dinner at 6, which we just get back form (it's now 9!).

So although my week/end has consisted of NO CLEANING it definitely has not consisted of NOTHING. I guess I better make NO PLANS tomorrow and just CLEAN! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment