Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Start Speaking

So today I amused myself by the little things.

Homemade Wings!

I was extremely iffy on trying to make wings for my husband. If there is one person I know on this Earth who knows good wings it's my husband. But tonight I was feeling daring. I heated up my professional style deep fryer for the first time, mixed up some batter, and fried me some wings. (Well Steve wings...we all know I don't eat ANYTHING on a bone.) I sat patiently on the couch while his wings cooled. Then anticipating an epic failure me and both dogs stared like freakish food stalkers as Steve took his first bite. (AND I QUOTE) "Katie, I hate to tell you this but......these are actually REALLY GOOD!" EPIC WIN in the KITCHEN for KATIE!!


Speak Feature of Apple.

So I was sitting there about to write an entire blog about my complete and utter disappointment in the Atlanta Thrashers this year for throwing away a perfectly good season when I found a very entertaining feature on our IMAC. The Speak Feature....Yes, Steve made fun of me for not knowing that MAC had such an inventive little do-da. So I sat there for about 30 minutes typing silly and some times vulgar words and phases into the computer and having it read them out loud. Steve just shook his head.

NETFLIX

DO NOT ASK WHY IT HAS TAKEN US SOOOO LONG TO GET ON THIS TRAIN! Tonight we got it finally and all I have to say is WOWWERS!! Yea I know we are slow SO WHAT!

So yea that pretty much sums up my day. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love netflix I caught up on all my programs and I love the constant access to horror flix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I love it, but my house is a mess because of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete