Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so after a LONG LONG LONG stint of being away I am FINALLY back on my blog. Why was I gone for so long you may ask? Well you see we had an EPIC computer fail. Right before we left for Christmas Break to go see family and friends my previously used laptop from my sister died. :-(! So for a while we were using Steve's extremely old but still use able MacBook. Yea well not two weeks after we got back from break Steve's laptop over heated and voila NO computer in the Bostwick household. :-(!! Thank God for Tax refunds because now I am typing away on our brand spanking new iMac!

So what have you missed in our lives this year???

RECAP!!

January- Steve starting flying his new training plane the T-1 Jayhawk, and HE LOVES IT! He just had no idea how awesome this phase of training was about to become for him!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister Brittany the BIG 2-5! Yahoo!

I started back at work with lil Hansen who turned the big ONE on Jan. 30th! We were lucky enough to get to celebrate his big day with him. Boy am I gonna miss this kid when we leave :-(!

February- Happy 26th Anniversary to My Amazing Parents.

Happy 29th Birthday to the number one mommy in the world.
Happy Valentines day World!
Steve's first check ride in the T-1 PASSED!! Yahoo! With a great score too!! Then his amazing out and snacks started. For those of you who are not familiar with this term it is basically when they take a plane on your tax paying money and go to lunch somewhere out of state. However, the flight out there is full of lots training ;-)! So far the best one he's been to is when they went to Louisville and got to go to the Louisville Slugger Museum for the day.
Presidents weekend we got to spend a lovely time with Brittany and Alex! I am not speaking for everyone but I had a blast!!
Happy Birthday to Steve's number one daddy in the world.



And then we arrive here at March.

So we are only two weeks in and it has been a CRAZY ride.
The first weekend we celebrated OUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It was a great weekend, even if we did not get to go to Atlanta like we planned. We spent the whole weekend together and that's all that matters. Tip for those of you coming up on this big or any anniversary for that matter. DO NOT try and put a computer desk together on your big day. It just causes fights, but it does make for a funny story later.

This week was rather interesting. I can't really go into detail because I am trying really hard not to talk about people, but it's failing after this week. The base was having a HUGE UCI Inspection this week and I was roped into watching the 3 month old darling angel of a couple of inspectors who got screwed into coming here together. Well I still have my other job of watching Hansen 4 days a week. It was not nearly as bad I thought watching both of them together. Just a lot diapers and a lot of "Hansen you have to be gentle....Hansen that's not yours that's the baby's your a big boy...Hansen you can't play in the baby swing your too big." The little girl I watched was a total dear. She wanted food and sleep, and that's pretty much all I have to say on that!

So here we are....March 12th. Happy 84th Birthday to my Nana and Happy First Birthday to Addison Faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment