Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moving Sucks

I know I have been terrible about updating you all on the Bostwick's journey to Colorful Colorado! The reason being is that so many things have gone wrong I just haven't been in the mood to explain the whole thing. That being said....We have FINALLY made it! Colorado is beautiful! So far I love everything about this state, even the afternoon rain showers. We have the most amazing view from the front of our house of Pikes Peak and just waking up to that every morning makes me happy. Steve is still in the process of inprocessing. Gracie and I have our first doctors appointment here on Thursday. Turns out that our little Air Force Brat will be born on an Army Base just like her mommy. So be looking out for an update sometime on friday about how she is doing. As far as getting settle goes...that's been well crazy. The movers came with "our stuff" on Tuesday. Not only where they missing a good chunk of it, but most of the furniture they did bring is broken. Apparently they took it upon themselves to dissemble some of our furniture when they put it in storage and lost a bunch of screws, nails, and wooden pegs to put it all back together. What pisses me off is that every item was assembled when it left our house in Columbus. So now we get to deal with the moving company about what they owe us because the stuff is pretty much useless at this point. Fun Times Right?? I guess that's pretty much it for now. I am sure I will be writing blog later about our Casa Bonita adventure last night but for now it's Grace and mine nap time! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry moving has been such a rough time for you guys. Let me know if there's anything you need (besides having all of your stuff actually there, not broken, unpacked, and where you want it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz! We are really wishing we could have moved ourselves but with Grace on the way that just wasn't an option. :'(

    ReplyDelete