Thursday, April 19, 2012

Four Months Already??

So, I have started a post about our week long vacation to Georgia probably ten times. I was already to tell you all about how Gracie was an angel on the plane, how our rental car (a Chrysler 300 in red) got us the weirdest looks in ATL.  That her baptism was one of the most beautiful ceremonies ever and there were VERY few dry eyes in the house after my father teared up giving the mothers blessing. How the after party at my parents house was a huge success. How we rode home to Colorado Springs with a suspected murder on the plane, and lastly how when we got back to the airport we found out our car was dead and had to bug our friends once again to come save us. When it hit me that my little girl turns 4 months old tomorrow. I feel like it was just yesterday I was packing for the hospital to go have her. Part of me can't believe she's that big already, but then I look at her with huge gummy smile and just think of all the amazing things she does and I can't believe it's only been 4 months. Every parent thinks their child is the most wonderful kid on the planet and to be honest we are all right. Our kids are the most amazing. She means the world to me and I can not wait to see what exciting things she pulls off this month! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture from her blessing! Things like that always make me tear up. I feel like her first birthday will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete