Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reasonable Doubt

Do I believe a woman guilty of having some part (if not solely responsible) of killing her child got away with murder today? YES, hello your child goes missing for 31 days and you don't report it? Then when you get caught in the web of lies you told you try and claim she was kidnapped?? Are you kidding me woman? If she was Innocent she would not have lied to the police and hinder the search for her daughter in the first place. Common Sense!
Do I believe that she should have been charged with AT LEAST child neglect if not man slaughter? YES, Not reporting your child missing for 31 days is NEGLECT!!! SORRY just my opinion. As for the charge of man slaughter. You don't lie to the police unless you have a reason to lie.
Do I believe that the justice system failed today? NO. OK OK CALM DOWN AND LET ME EXPLAIN.
In this case it was the state's job to PROVE that Casey Anthony killed her daughter. I believe that they FAILED at their job. All their evidence was circumstantial and left too many unanswered questions. They made it far to easy for the defense (which by the way sucked!) to poke holes in their case and they fell short in trying to fill them again.
So do I blame the jurors for what happen today? NO I don't I blame the State. They left us without answers and too much doubt to really know what happened to that little girl. They are the ones who failed little Caylee today.

No comments:

Post a Comment