Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pregnancy Breakdown.

I have come to find out that when people say that pregnant women have zero control of their emotions this is so true. As excited as I am about tomorrow today has been a really down day for me. I think it finally hit that Steve will being missing one of the biggest moments of our first child's pregnancy. I know it may not seem like a big deal to some people but to me it is. He's my best friend and although I have two amazing ladies who I have grown to love coming with me for support tomorrow. It's just not the same. I don't think I would be taking it so hard if he hadn't already been away for so long. Steve has pretty much been gone since May 30th and he won't be back until Aug 7. Now before any of you make a comment about how this won't be the last time or the longest time.... I KNOW ALREADY THANKS! I am ALSO well aware that some spouses are going though a much harder time then we are right now, but this post isn't a poor pity us blog. It's just away to help me feel better tonight. I am sure any of you who have ever had to be away from your husband even for a couple of days can understand what I am feeling. In three words....IT JUST SUCKS!

BUT...it could be worse.....I would rather him be away now then in December when our little one is being born. I know how lucky we are for that! So here's to having emotional breakdowns and sobbing for 2 hours about things you can not change. Then sucking it up the next day and move on, because tomorrow will be a good day. NO MATTER WHAT WE FIND OUT! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment