Friday, January 20, 2012

One Month!!

It is incredibly hard for me to believe that my little angel is a month old. These past 31 days have flown by. However, it has not been without it's lessons. So here we go...Things I have learned in my first month as a parent.

#1. Despite what you feel you will not die from sleep deprivation.
#2. I don't give a rats tail what anyone says Breastfeeding is NOT easy. It is a skill that both you and your child must learn together.
#3. Newborn farts are LOUD!!!
#4. Shower when she's napping. Who cares what else needs to be done if she goes down for a nap you hop in that shower!
#5. When your husband goes out of town (or in this case country) SOMETHING will go wrong or SOMEONE will get sick.
#6. SLEEP when she does. Housework can be done later or not at all.
#7. Colic SUCKS
#8. You can NEVER and I mean NEVER have a enough wipes or diapers.
#9. Your baby's cry will break your heart...every time.
#10. There is no greater love then a parent's love for their child. In my book Grace can do NO wrong....FOR NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet Katie! I take it this means if people aren't sure what you guys need then diapers and wipes are always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete