Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I know....I know...I know I haven't posted in FOREVER! Things have been REALLY crazy.

Steve and I are (for the most part) settling into routine here in Colorado. We both agree on one thing We LOVE it here. It's funny because for the year of UPT I had kind of accepted the fact that we were more then likely going to end up in Nebraska or staying there in Mississippi. Getting Colorado was a huge shock for both us but in the end we know that God had a reason for sending us here. Steve is no longer training on his plane the C-21. In fact he just got back from flying his first mission (an over night mission at that) today. He was all excited because he got to bring home a 4 star general who gave him their special commander coin. He flies his next mission on Sunday which also happens to be an over nighter. I am not excited about the over nights because the dogs are always on HIGH alert when Steve's not home and they end up waking me up multiple times during the night. Hopefully when they get a little more use to the house it will clam them down.

As for Grace and I we are doing well. I still can't do too much without getting tired or having really bad pain, but I guess I can't really complain. I am sure I will be plenty busy when she finally gets here so I should enjoy being lazy now. I can tell you one thing I am definitely taking advantage of now...SLEEP!! In fact I am pretty sure I sleep too much! I usually go to bed between 11-12 and sleep till oh I don't know 1030 the next morning. I know LAZY but I am just racking it in now because I know in 3 months it will all be over. Yes, that's right I said 3 months. I hit 29 weeks on Monday! So ready to meet our little girl, but I can definitely another 11 weeks she needs a little more baking.

Welp, that's pretty much all I can think of right now. My brain is kind of shut off because it's close to 11 and my bedtime. So I promise to TRY keyword TRY to post more updates.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're getting so close to meeting Grace. Another December baby! I'll be sure to teach Rachel to wrap her birthday and Christmas presents separately. I have a pile of coupons headed your way I've been looking at them for weeks and they haven't mailed themselves yet!

    ReplyDelete