Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Butt in my Gut!!

I know....I know....what an interesting name for a blog. I am sure though that any of you mommies out there know what I am talking about. Grace has finally gotten big enough that she is starting to lose space in there. So, this makes her little ligaments and such stick out a whole lot more. I can now tell the difference between her butt, her head, and when I am getting stabbed with either an arm or leg. Elbows and Knees still feel the same to me. It's hard to believe that this little one will be making her depute in less then 11 weeks. However, watching her use my tummy as her own personal punching bag makes it a little easier to believe. I swear most nights I look like something out of Alien. She spends hours making my tummy poke out in all kinds of weird directions. Tonight she started a wave. I don't know what she was doing in there but she would move my stomach from left to right in a wavy motion and then 10 mins later do the same thing going the other direction. Steve is of course COMPLETELY freaked out by this and can't look at it without wanting to pass out. I will admit at times it creeps me out too. It's still pretty amazing though to think that our little girl is what is causing those movements. There is a tiny little human being growing in there.....holy cow!

1 comment:

  1. I honestly cannot even imagine! Allan would be freaked out too so Steve shouldn't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete