Thursday, January 3, 2013

Put Up or Shut UP

Well we are only 3 days into 2013 and I already feel like this is going to be a fantastic year! I have decided that 2013 is the year I put up or SHUT UP! I am tired of being the person complaining about how much weight I have gained as I chugged down another soda pop or stuff another cupcake in my mouth. If I am not willing to put in the effort to do something about it I need to just stop complaining. So starting Jan 1 Steve and I agreed to give up both fast food and soda (although Steve is allowed one soda a day, but I know he's already broken that as today he had a Coke ICEE and 2 pepsi's that I know of) for a whole month. After that month we can eat fast food only twice a month. Now when I say fast food I really mean Chick-Fil-A not gonna lie we love that place and we were eating it at least once (TWICE) a week. I know CRAZY GROSS!! On top of that I have started a portion control diet with the help of SENSA don't worry folks I'll keep you up to date on how it's going. I have also added 3 cardio work outs and 2 abdominal workouts to my weekly routine. Fingers cross I don't give up as easily as I have in the past. I am really excited about this diet and I am ready to look in the mirror again instead of rushing though my morning routine as fast as possible and avoiding as much eye contact with myself as I can. I know they say that sometimes you have to hit rock bottom, before your ready to make a change and last year I did it. When I stepped on the scale for the first time in almost 5 months two weeks ago the numbers that popped up devastated me. While I was pregnant with Grace I kept saying I want to get back down to my wedding weight before her first birthday, but instead I am still 20 lbs over. I am done talking about wanting to lose the weight..this is it I am putting up or shutting up this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment