Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holidays!!

Wowwers!!! I can NOT believe that 2013 is just days away. November and December of this year have flown by faster then green grass though a goose! I guess being busier then bees will do that huh?
Here's a quick run down of the Bostwick's past two months...

Nov- Steve upgrades to Aircraft Commander and we find out we are having a Nephew!!
11th-19th Katie and Gracie travel home to Georgia. Grace decides that she likes flying but only for 10- minutes then she wants out of the plane, but then again who would want to be coupe up for 3 hours in a plane when your just learning to run around??
19th-25th Brittany meets us in Denver!! Thanksgiving....Black Friday....Shopping Shopping Shopping....Brittany leaves. :-(


December!

3rd My mommy comes to visit.
6th- My little brother turns 16!!! Scary!!! / Steve's Aunt Judy comes to visit.
8th - Gracie's 1st birthday party!! I wanted to do it early since I didn't want to have her party and Christmas in the same week. Squadron Christmas party/ first time Steve and I have been out together without Grace since she's been born!
9th- Aunt Judy returns home.
12th- Daddy's bday!
15th- Kids Christmas Party/ learning Grace is TERRIFIED of Santa, but is okay as long as he isn't touching her.
17th- Steve mom's birthday/ My mom leaves.
18th- Steve's mom and sister Laura arrive to spend time with Gracie.
20th Gracie turns one!! I could write a whole other blog about how much I can't believe she had grown in a year and all, but I will just leave it at this...She amazes me everyday. Steve and I can't even begin to put into words how blessed we are and how much we love her.
21st- WE SURVIVED!!!
24th- Steve's mom and Sister leave.
25th Christmas Day!! I cook WAY to much food for us and 2 other couples but hey leftovers are always great right??

Needless to say I feel like these last two months have been a blur, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love having family and friends around I guess that's just the Italian in me. I know next year will be just as busy with all the things we already have planned and I am so excited to see what other unforeseen things it has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment