Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Second Trimester and Trucking along.....

So yesterday I officially entered into my second trimester!! However, I am still dealing with awful "morning sickness". I use that term lightly considering that mine usually hits about 5pm. I had my second OB appointment today and I was a little disappointed that I didn't have an ultrasound but tis life. I did however get to hear the lil ones heartbeat going strong at 166 rpm! The doctor said everything looks great which is a sigh of relief. We get to find out weather we are team blue or team pink on July 18th! Pending Baby Fett plays along. I cannot wait!

Steve is still in Washington at SERE. He will be graduating on Friday which I am sure cannot get here fast enough for him. Then he will be "free" for 5 days before he starts water survival training. He comes back home for a grand total of 24 hours before heading to Dallas TX for C-21 training. Needless to say the Air Force is doing it's job keeping him busy as a bee.

I am looking forward to Brittany coming to spend sometime with me this weekend. It's funny how prefect her timing is because pretty much all of my friends are going out of town this weekend so it will be nice to have someone around. Plus I want to spend as much time with her as I can because Colorado is a long way from LA! :-( Other then that life is pretty much the same old same old.


No comments:

Post a Comment